Take advantage of this unique opportunity to see which businesses are making the effort to better understand - and meet - the business and employment needs of LGBT people.
Once registered as general public you will have the following benefits:
- Free Admission
- Attendance to the closing event
- Access to visit Exhibitors and see products / services
LGBT Consumer Expo Visiting Hours – General Public: Exclusively on June 14 (Saturday) From 01:00 pm to 07:00 pm
What you should know before you arrive
- Children under 14 years of age may only visit the fair in the company of their parents or a guardian, who will be required to sign a disclaimer at the entrance of the event.
- Delegates must be clothed in smart casual or business attire at all times. Shirts and suitable footwear are mandatory on all event floors and areas.
- Delegates may not distribute any promotional or marketing material that advertise products and/or services at the event. In the event of an infraction, all promotional material will be seized and only returned to its owner after the event. In the case of a repeat offense, the individual in questions will be removed from the event.
- Guide and assistance dogs are the only animals allowed.
- Delegates are requested to pay close attention to their personal belongings, such as handbags, wallets, cameras, mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and all other items of value. Neither the organizers of the LGBT Business Expo nor the host location/s are liable for any loss, damage or theft. Attending the event is at your own risk.
Other sections you may be interested in: